Tuesday, December 6, 2011

ADAM HAS A DATE TO FORMAL

So Adam wanted to ask a girl to Formal, from school, and he and Alexis were debating how and when and what they could do that would be cute and fun. Here are some of the ideas.....
Jumping out of a box with balloons and cupcakes that spelled out FORMAL..... NO
Having a scavenger hunt with the last location Adam holding Cupcakes that spelled FORMAL.... NO

Apparently in the planning phase Alexis Very Hungry....
Well they decided to rewrite Taylor Swift Song and have Adam sing on her front door......
Emma and I hid in the Car while Alexis and Aaron took the video. Actually Aaron was the only one who took a video Alexis just got one GREAT picture. MORON.

ENJOY!


As you can see she said YES.
The family all came to the front door and took pictures and recorded some of it. This was Aarons version of the recording,
AHHHHHH Very Cute.

LYRICS:
Hey Tiff'ney I think ASB's been fun this year
And now I'll say a thing or two.
Cause I've got here some passports to Paris
And I'd like to take a flight with you.
Of all the Boys who might ask you to Formal,
I am the one singing now even when it's cold.
Hey Tiff'ney I hope that you'll say yes to me
Cause I'm hoping not to go alone.
I can't help it if I dance like an angel,
And tell your dad that I won't kiss you in the rain so,
Let's get all dressed up and we'll dance all night in Paris,
Just you and I and all our friends,
Hmm, Let's let the fun begin.
They'll be dimming the street lights,
At eight o'clock that night,
And maybe we'll arrive.
And baby we'll breakout,
And we'll have a pow-wow,
And have a freakin awesome time, time, time!
Hey Tiff'ney I could give you fifty reasons
Why I should be the one you choose,
Yeah those other boys, well they might be cool,
But I rewrote a song for you.
HAHA
I can't help it if I dance like an angel,
And tell your dad that I won't kiss you in the rain so,
Let's get all dressed up and we'll dance all night in Paris,
Just you and I and all our friends,
Hmm, Let's let the fun begin.
I can't help it if I dance like an angel,
And tell your dad that I won't kiss you in the rain so,
Let's get all dressed up and we'll dance all night in Paris,
Just you and I and all our friends,
Hmm, Would you Please say yes?
Tiff'ney would you go to Formal with me?

Make Comments as you please!

5 comments:

  1. Three options? I'm sure I could have come up with at least one more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I was starting to list them all and they were acting like I was trading world secrets!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I most enjoyed the "ya baby" face at the end when he really got into it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A "Hey Sarah" performance would've been nice for Mormal last year,just sayin'.Just kidding, he did so good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love the words posted Renee. I couldn't catch them all, but what I heard was super cute! Your make comments, comment reminded my of the "talk amongst yourselves" SNL bit. HA

    ReplyDelete