Thursday, May 24, 2012

Easter Break .. The Rule of Boy's begins...

(This is a catch me up post!!)
Well.. The Girls have come and gone. I guess for journal purposes, I guess I should say that Alexis never left in January. She has had so many problems with her stomach, she stayed and had surgery to repair everything. VERY SUCCESSFUL. She doesn't look green anymore. She has great color no more vomiting and to be honest, it was super nice to have her around for the extra few months. For the most part she has been gone for the last couple years. To say that having your adult child living with you doesn't make for some interesting and frustrating times, is an understatement. But.. I also enjoyed the adult that she is, and enjoyed our girl time. 

So spring break brought home Asher and Emma. Really fun. We had a great Easter .. and a wonderful visit. 
If Adam has anything to do with planning for the visit it will be musical. So at 10:30pm one night, poor Asher and Alexis had been incorporated into the family band. Poor Aaron was asleep or almost asleep, and he didnt get to escape. Don't mind X's feet in the video. I think I love this so much, not because they sound fabuloues, or they look great. (Remeber 10:30 and Adam has had chronic Laryngitis. But I love that the girls sang, (I really have not heard Alexis sing since....... She was 11). I loved it!!!


PS They robbed me of MANY sacrament mtg presentations!!! 





1 comment:

  1. thats aweosme! what a fun night :) Glad lex is human color again!

    ReplyDelete